free diapers for new moms
Sweet Cheeks provides diapers to ZoeCare's pregnancy patients needing a little extra help for six months after their baby is born. Our desire is for the Body of Christ to help meet the basic needs of families by providing diapers and wipes for their babies and improving their quality of life.
How can you get involved?
- Sign up to sponsor a new mom and her baby.
- The first week of every month, we will send you an email reminder to drop off 1 box of diapers. Please drop it off by the 15th of every month.
- Drop off the box at ZoeCare at 2251 W. Kagy Blvd, Bozeman. Optional: You may choose to have the box delivered to ZoeCare by Amazon or any online store. Please let us know if you choose this option.
- We will distribute the diapers to the mom.
Which diapers do they need?
- Any brand, size 1 or 2
- A box that will contain approximately 140-200 diapers.
Yes, sign me up to be a sponsor!
Do you have questions? Contact us or call Jeanine at 406-586-9444 if you’d like to know more.
86% of women who see an ultrasound image of their unborn child choose life.
ZoeCare is with new moms from the beginning of their journey.
STI/STD Testing & Treatment
Undiagnosed STDs cause infertility in about 24,000 women per year in the U.S.
Sweet Cheeks: diaper ministry
Providing free diapers to patients for six months.
45North: Relationship Training
Relationship training in the public schools and churches.
safe harbor: churches
Training to minister effectively to those in the church facing an unplanned pregnancy.
Support for new moms through their pregnancy by older, experienced mothers.
Fighting fatherlessness by building good fathers through one-on-one relationships.